|The RV lifestyle, camping Robin Hicks-Connors style. |
Photo credit: RVBasics.com.
Fast forward to 2011. From those early days, a whole culture has evolved known as the 'RV Lifestyle.' Talkin' Tourism host Gary Guertin remarked, "Now I think that this is camping Robin Hicks-Connors style!"
Joining radio’s biggest tourism fans Gary and Robin will be John McCluskey, president of Florida Outdoors RV Center. The RV lifestyle as it has come to be known is a very significant travel and tourism sector. Talkin’ Tourism will delve into the history of the RV lifestyle in the U.S and overseas, the current size of the industry and more.
Here are some things we hope we will learn:
- Who owns RV’s
- What different types are there
- What do the cost
- What is the RV lifestyle all about
- Where do people go
- What has been the impact of increased fuel prices
- What makes Florida Outdoors “different”
- So what are RV fulltimers, workampers, and how about grey nomads?