Ed had the opportunity to visit Gregory Town Eleuthera, Bahamas for the town's annual Pineapple Festival and Talkin’ Tourism wants to hear all the details. This is particularly big news since a major Treasure Coast “connection” exists between Jensen Beach, Florida and Gregory Town, Eleuthera; these two towns have shared a 20-plus year Sister City relationship. Pass the pineapples (or BOOM pineapple wine) please!
Ed and Gary, will touch upon a number of topics that you will find of interest including;
- How merchants and retailers help make a difference on the high cost of gas. We all need a little help in easing this burden of the cost of travel!
- Nine thrifty travel tips. Who doesn’t need “thrifty?"
- How to get the most happiness out of a vacation. Isn’t that what vacations are all about!
- Hot tips for Travelers: The coolest, most overlooked vacation destinations for the summer. Definitely need a break from the summer heat…but where?
- And, a look at personal travel rituals (PTR). Do you have one? If you do, and are willing to share, email us at email@example.com and we'll share your PTR with our listening audience.
Join us this Friday at 10:05 a.m. on your radio dial at WPSL 1590 AM or catch the live stream from your computer at www.wpsltv.com
See you Friday morning!