Radio Man and History Lady thought that this would be a good week to fly solo without a special guest and get caught up on Talkin’ Tourism notes accumulated over the summer that never quite made it on air.
So, what are some of the topics of conversation for the show?
- Travel projections for the upcoming Labor Day Weekend according to AAA Auto Club
- National Geographic’s Intelligent Travel Blog’s “Free to See in the U.S.,” where you can find many things to do and places to go for FREE!
- Direct from Frommer’s--The Top Places to Get Away from It All in the Caribbean and the Top Dining Bets.
- Flier comfort--Boeing 787 myths and facts.
- The top pet-friendly places in Southern California according to The Privileged Pooch, a new book by Maggie Espinoza
- And, how to get the most happiness out of a vacation according to Smart Money.
All in all it is a remarkable recovery and we will talk about how the Islands of the Bahamas dealt with this terrible storm and got things together post Irene.
Thanks for joining us again this week as we roll from the 'Good Ol’ Summertime' toward an new and busy tourist season, which will be here before we know it!